Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's been 5 months since I updated this thing??!!

Well, I am not going to go into a lot with this post. I really didn't know how to start up with the old blog again after all that has been happening. I will just say, we are all okay. We are getting along each day, taking it as it comes and getting settled with new routines. Mike and I have seperated and I am living with the kids at my mom and dad's.

I want to share positive things here so the people we care about can see how the kids lives are progressing so I will do just that, keep it positive and share them and the crafty things I love.

I so love reading other blogs and want to keep this up so I am going to give it another try. I will not commit to how often this will be updated but I do think it is a unique way of staying connected to those we care about.

So with that in mind, thank you to all who have been so loving and supportive to me.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm really glad you're updating your blog again! Keep your chin up and take it day by day. We're thinking good thoughts for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cathy...I just love you to pieces! I am here for you friend! It's been months since I've updated my blog too...thank you to you and D for inspiring me to want to update...hopefully I will do that soon! Big hugs to you and the kids!

xoxo,
annie