Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I managed to put together some teacher appreciation gifts for this week for Nathan's teacher. They didn't take that long and I know I should have been working on studying for my final but I did so enjoy the crafty break. I love to make things. I have no idea if Nathan's teacher will appreciate them but I sure did appreciate making them. I really should be checking into a crafter's anonymous home in the near future.
I used the ki memories school days line. I think I bought it last year. I love all the bright colors and fun embellishments. I used this line earlier in the year when I made her note cards for her birthday so I just continued with the theme. I was very proud that I used the packaging and cut out the pictures of the chipboard embellishments to make cards to go with each gift. I will always look for that now because I thought they were so cute with pop up dots.


Monday's gift: just a simple vase with some ribbon around and new colored pens

Tuesday's gift: saw this frame on 2peas and totally lifted it.


Wednesday's gift: I love the banners Dusti makes and saw this LEARN one on 2peas and copied it using the same school themed ki products.

Thursday's gift: a candy jar filled with nuggets wrapped in patterned paper, chipboard tied to the top. I later added another little chipboard apple to the front of the jar. A few of the cards are there too.

Friday's gift: I stole this idea off of 2peas too. Can you tell I did a search for teacher appreciation gifts? It is just a simple alphabet picture with adjectives for each letter that describe the teacher.

No comments: